le quote du jour: "study hard like everything depends on you, pray like mad like everything depends on God"
God is good and faithful. Prayers are miraculous and wonderful. Praise the Lord and this thanksgiving is dedicated to Him. Though I would still have to go for a final interview tomorrow and prolly a briefing session, entrusting Him that He will provide and my patience have paid off. The job is interesting and pays reasonably well. I hope that I get the job. hehe
Also, I am in for a hair modelling assignment so I will not be able to attend home group this week. *sigh* sorry darling.. I do not have the slightest idea what the fate for my hair would be. Just hope they be kind and leave the length of my mane alone. "Mane", it always happens that I would cut my hair once it passes the shoulders either out of anger, a moment of impetuousness, frustration due to the sweltering heat or boredom. But not this time. Marcus is oh-so-gonna gloat over this "victory".
More details to come. Take care, folks. The weather has not been too promising these days.
||+|| ma mignon, we could meet up for dinner or supper on wednesday all right? miss you terribly. *sOB*