highlight of the day~!
It was a nice, sweet time of fellowship with dearest fangfang this evening after work. Almost had forgotten the feeling of hanging out with her. And here is something I wanna share with all of you that is so -so- funny!
On the way back on bus 7, we got to our favourite seats, which are the first seats at the front on the upper deck, and we just laid back and talked leisurely. Whilst we were getting comfy, halfway through the journey, fangfang jumped in horror, alerting me of a, "COCKROACH!" as she noticed a nymph on the small ledge by the window seat. A second later, she squeaked again after seeing another one and she said, "wah, couple ah." in a perturbed tone. Then she saw the third when she commented monotonously
in which underlaid a disturbed mind saying, "WAH, ONE happy family ah.. Failing to control my amusement, I burst out in unchecked hilarity... hehehe.. it was so so funny.. so -zhen fang-.
Altogether, there were five of them and each one took its turn to be spotted. I laughed so hard that when I turned around to look for unoccupied seats, at least three-quarters of the passengers at the back were staring wide-eyed at where we were seating, probably trying to see what was the unnecessary commotion. HAHAA.. I did not care about them. I was too tickled by zhen fang's unfazed yet
strangely alarming and helpless unwillingness to move.
The last thing she queried, trying not to sound racist as she maintained, was that if the bus conductor was an Indian who had smuggled prata into bus and therefore encouraging the breeding of cockroaches. "!!!," was my reply..That was just so -wong-!
Something she added innocently really gave me goosebumps...
"Five nymphs give you one adult cockroach!" and my face turned cold.
YUCKs.
Drink of the week
Alfalfa, chorophyll & lemon, wheatgrass concentrate!
::It is a algae-ish like drink with a mix of syrupy, sour taste that has the refreshing and soothing aftertaste to the throat. Especially recommended to people suffering from throat irritation!
*nice*