Sonntag, Mai 26, 2002



+yawn+ okay, I'm suffering from insomnia these few nights. Mostly thinking about the things I've to do or will be doing for the later part of the day. Heart palpitations, irregular breathing and tightness in the chest. Could they be the symptoms of some diseases unknown to myself? Not that it's anything new. Could I possibly be causing this upon myself? Excessive pondering? Another thing is, I am plain bored online and at home. No one to chat with or the fact that I don't feel like talking to anybody except him. Telly programmes aren't that enjoyable anymore, which is good because I won't be too much of a couch potato. But doesn't sitting around the house idling in front of the PC makes you one lazy, pudgy posterior too?
On high note, my sister brought back the rollerblades after some effort. So, am I gonna start rollerblading by myself soon? Better or else you'll be in a sorry state like Eric Cartman from SouthPark. Now, that is one role model you should not take after. +hiaks+

===

28052002 Mardi 19:00hrs Orchard MRT Jo's Bday @ Breeks. Remove the "b" and the "r" from Breeks, what do you get? eeks!..hehe

===

::Markiey's coming home this evening. Rejoice people~!~::