Feeling grumpy and hungry after the siesta. Did not want to get outta bed if there isn't a commitment in the evening. Even as I am typing this now, I am having second thoughts about leaving home at all. Coaxed myself to sleep after much grief and self-indulgence. That -did- it. No one knows exactly what I am going through for they are not in my shoes. I don't need you if you can't understand.
Numbness overcome me..I don't really care if I get the letter today.
But can I remain apathetic if I try to be?
I am starting to think that there's nobody I had in mind that could stay with me through thick and thin.. only Him and someone else. Tired and drained. May the serenity of prayer and stillness stay close to me.. Draw me nigh to you, O Lord.
===
Forgive me if I'd doubted you..I thought you wouldn't care for me any longer..I just needed someone to hold me and not drag me outta my daze, coercing me to face the harsh reality that I wished didn't happen. At least, not now. Let me indulge for awhile. I love you too. +huggs+