Reader, as you know in your heart that the previous entry is of questionable nature. That is why you should not give it the benefit of doubt. haha As you might have guessed, your design has become invalid and thus my honour remains indisputable. Merci beaucoup.
It was a wonderful day yesterday. Thank you.. Breakfast this morning was lovely too. BK! I am feeling a little rumbling in my tummy which makes me think of the breakfast that I had. Visualising it right in front of my sight and maybe, a chance of savouring it in my mouth once again..+drools+
Speaking of which, yesterday, had the usual order at Ikea cafe- my missed salad, swedish salty meatballs (no pun intended) and apple juice. Can't blame me with if I am unable to finish the main dish. I am particular not fussy. [ahem] hehe and you know what? I thought Markiey spat a 0.24 ounces of saliva and caught it in his palm because he was laughing at my lil haversack (he thinks it to be some ah lian fashioned accessory but me thinks hes misconstrued ah lian fashion. hah) I aint no ah lian and neither do I agree with -the- fashion. Not all patent bags are an ah lian statement kay. Back to the subject, he later told me that it was actually a fisherman cinnamonapple that dropped out of his mouth for he had laughed with such boisterous mirth and convulsion that caused a large opening in his gap. yeah yeah very funny. It's just a patent mini baggie. But glad you didn't choke on it instead.
I like the kiddies of South Park. Carefree, opinionated, adorable and crude. yeah, -crude-.. I like. Fictitious though and I fear it's growing in me.
===
my blister hurts. does anyone want a toe?