Freitag, Juni 21, 2002
Red: 1/100 Blue: 13/100 White: 17/100 Yellow: 14/100
Take the
Color Code Test
by Dano
#
one caramel latte for the road
lili-dime
| 8:00 AM |
Über mich
Name
:
lili-dime
Mein Profil vollständig anzeigen
Wie Geht's?
Möchten
>>router
>>berms/3-quarters
>>a trip to europe
>>francais/
deutsch lessons
>>Birkenstocks, ibiza/crocs ballet pump (fuchsia)
>>funky shades
>>a beach holiday
>>sneakers & slippers (all the time!)
>>long skirts
>>a linguistic therapist
die Liste geht weiter
Rückblenden
Post recollections of -the- rendezvous with Sandy...
Down with sporadic fever. Throat hurts badly and I...
The lazy bum writes again: I am feeling too langui...
*courtesy of the fed lup kid* I like this one amo...
Feeling grumpy and hungry after the siesta. Did no...
I am back home after a four days 3 nights trip to ...
The time has finally come..[X-es fingers]
==>somebody help me pack my luggage please.. heheh...
Okay, so finally there's someone else besides mark...
reflecting: was at the Operation Aids show. The ai...