Overtime at work chit-chatting.
Wot a day.
Work started out on the rough edge this morning. There came a new colleague and due to the new arrangment of the office network, my working area has become like a marketplace. So tired I was, it is always a dangerous factor as I flare up more easily, I got annoyed at my colleague who talked to me and the new colleague because I could smell her perfume and the men who were yakking so loudly trying to guide her.
Lunch was a different matter altogether. I guess the food not only silenced my stomach and it also managed to simmer off my wrath.
Miscarriages- the nightmare of all new mothers-to-be. My colleagues suddenly brought up the subject matter at the pantry during makan and the new colleague had suffered from it before and she was sharing with us how she went through the ordeal and so blessed she was that she got a child after 2 months from the accident. The thought of having a kid scares me. I can't imagine having a belly thats so fragile and carrying a living thing whom you could lose in an instant if you are only -just- careless. Shes such a brave woman. Salute~!
I decided to stay after working hours to chit-chat with the rest of the colleagues working overtime and those on night duties.. ehhee.. it was a good time 'suan-ing' one another. hahah... but the 'ow luah' was bad. a strand of hair and some shells in it. maybe, its more like a starch dish. the oysters tasted funny and looked different. number hepatitis B carrier.. woah
Tired... ZZZZz nyte*