>>Ramblings from last nyte<<
# There are so many lovely things I could fall in love with and I chose to fall head over heels with you #
# I love the way we progress each time we go into our small groups. Fellowship #
# Words are insufficient to describe the blessings He has bestowed on me to date. Yet, I am unable to give myself entirely to Him. I know not exactly what is holding me back. I believe but I cannot submit. Unprepared? Not now. Then when will it be? The answers are not found. Or at least, they are out there. I shall unearth them. And the time is uncertainty. #
# If I could keep a jewel clasped protectively close to my heart, it would be you. If I were to be distressed/stranded with only a lifeline on an island, you are it. I will never say anything just because they are pleasing to your ears. I will only say I love you. #