Hello!
Hi all, I am back from K.L. and even more ill than ever. Mark and I went to his doctor's when we came back that evening. I was already feeling a lot better than him but thought that it would be better if I got some medicine to get well completely. Told the doctor of certain allergies and she tried to get me a substitute. It did not work at all. I suffered two times the side effects as a result of my body's rejection to the prescription. Sigh, the ironies of life.
I am afraid to say that this has thus contributed to the immense paranoia of visiting the doctor next time round! SIGH
.......
Hello yumi,
Is it still snowing in Japan? I will write you an email soon! Hope you had a great start in the new year..! What about the rest of the people? Working hard I guess.. hehehe take care.
......
Bearyj, how? your link is still not working.. You might want to try using another server. heeee. how's everything?
......
To all whom it may concern:
hehehe, my previous icq contacts have been completely wiped out. So, if you want to chat with me through icq in future, please click on my nick and identify yourself. Thank you many.