Hello
speak: Came back two days ago from the trip/visiting and feeling quite drained from the monotony of staying in Kuala Kangsar. Talk about being grounded and you will understand what I went through for that week in Malaysia. Whatmore in a foreign and strangely isolated town!
It surely feels good to be back in good ol' Singapore. I am not spoilt but I just like the freedom to go anywhere I want and be with the people I love. Haha, I like my cousins, however, I cannot possibly see them everyday and just watch television, play mahjong, eat and stone at the couch right? That was so boring. Am I whining again? Hah, wait till Glenn reads this.
There are going to be some readjustments here and there. Although it is going to take an unstated period of time for everything to settle down, I know it is going to take place well and smoothly 'cause God is in the house. yeah!
After home group last Wednesday, I came to a little understanding of how God works through his living word: his people, his actions and the course of events. Listen to this, they really happen for a cause which will alter a part of you who have come to experience it. Whether the effect will stay and change for the better of you, only you can decide if it would be developed or be ignored. So to say, God gives you choices to choose from and the only one who makes the difference is yourself. He is like the catalyst which spurs you when you are lonely, weak, down and helpless or even when there is emptiness, He fills it with an abundance of love which surpasses anything else. He is God.