Montag, Mai 10, 2004



*quirks*

when you think the almighty and powerful mac doesn't hang, it just did, marcus. really! I was trying to remove the power plug from his laptop and it died. Well, sort of. It was unable to read the mouse. So, the only thing I could do was to press shutdown and start it again. Haha.

when the ingenious Breadtalk (SG's trendy bakery) starts giving names like "Earthquake" and "Crouching tiger, Hidden Bacon" to its latest inventions. and you wonder how exciting it is to visit the next Breadtalk outlet in town to see how far they can go with names like that to attract people to walk into the confectionery and maybe buy something 'out of the ordinary' to try out for themselves.

when things couldn't get any better. I got a reply from SP that I am accepted into Banking and Financial services. it's either I go for the medical check-up this wednesday or I give up the vacancy. why didn't I get accountancy? It is a HOT course apparently because it seems like everyone else is going for that course. do I like to work in a bank next time? it sure does not appeal much to me. then am I really settling for VSC? I guess so, if nothing that comes along can beat it. One thing for sure, the air in SP is very oppressive. I don't know why but the people in NP, NYP and TP look more cheery and 'happening'.