Montag, Januar 30, 2006
#
one caramel latte for the road
lili-dime
| 11:25 PM |
Über mich
Name
:
lili-dime
Mein Profil vollständig anzeigen
Wie Geht's?
Möchten
>>router
>>berms/3-quarters
>>a trip to europe
>>francais/
deutsch lessons
>>Birkenstocks, ibiza/crocs ballet pump (fuchsia)
>>funky shades
>>a beach holiday
>>sneakers & slippers (all the time!)
>>long skirts
>>a linguistic therapist
die Liste geht weiter
Rückblenden
Nikon Digital Camera Coolpix S1. 5.1 Megapixels, 2...
It's been raining non-stop on this sunny island fo...
My church is having a Christmas musical, The Other...
Boxes of our livesIt is the third week into my las...
you can call meYour French Name is:Pansy BeauboisW...
back to school! lots of notes-churning exercise, p...
my results are out! (since last thursday), and I t...
My mum came out of the surgery, finished the porri...
PRAISE GOD!I got 19 out of 20 for the HRMS compute...
*Mid-autumn Festival 2005*ahhh!!! I'm craving for ...