Donnerstag, Dezember 28, 2006
Tomato soup anyone? :0)
#
one caramel latte for the road
lili-dime
| 10:01 PM |
Über mich
Name
:
lili-dime
Mein Profil vollständig anzeigen
Wie Geht's?
Möchten
>>router
>>berms/3-quarters
>>a trip to europe
>>francais/
deutsch lessons
>>Birkenstocks, ibiza/crocs ballet pump (fuchsia)
>>funky shades
>>a beach holiday
>>sneakers & slippers (all the time!)
>>long skirts
>>a linguistic therapist
die Liste geht weiter
Rückblenden
I also need a new blog skin.. can anyone help me o...
Have we been treating the church like a commodity ...
Oh Let The Son of GodOh let the Son of God enfold ...
ARE YOU A COMPLAINER?-my devotional from Our Daily...
One of my cousins married a Frenchman. Check out t...
Quiz Time!The Five Love Languages Unhappiness in r...
It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lo...
Praise God! I have finished poly!I got back my fin...
The Lord knows and he got one of my friend to send...
This the season of "send-offs"Marcus said: "There ...