This the season of "send-offs"
Marcus said: "There are two seasons in a year for seeing people off at the airport. One is around this time - feb - and the other between aug-and-sept."
I have counted that I have been to the airport 5 times in 4 consecutive weeks. First it was lovy, mich, then edle, honkie and now lanny. The first and the last were quite emotional though when it came to the last, i was more prepared and assured that she will be fine because she will be joining lobee. haha.
But still, coming home back to the room where the 3 of us once shared a room, entering it and pausing at the table, the deafening silence can be rather overwhelming. Feeling a rush of sadness in my head at the thought of facing an empty room for an undefined period of time.
Then I thought to myself. I will start sprucing up the place slowly after my finals. Put up our pictures and brighten the room so that the gloom will not set in and stay.
I am glad that I have you, Lord. What would I be if I did not have you? =)
----
The finals are here! Study hard for the last leg of my poly course.