Montag, Mai 27, 2002



Just came back from the supermarket. Had lunch/tea at the little mini eatery beside NTUC Fairprice at Bukit Timah Plaza. Have you ever eaten carrot cake? How about one that's tasteless with only carrot rice-cubes, egg and and few bits of cai por? It's more like an omelette. Bummer. Now, I'm having headache no thanks to the 'omelette'. Insufficient carbohydrates and essential minerals in my system. I shall work on my sugar intake. Maybe that would help. Or could it be the result of my sleeping disorder? My eyes squinted to see. Muscles around the face are tensed like the aftermath of a torturous facelift disaster. I feel as if my head is being held secured by the vernier calipers, tightening its grip lest my head should fall. It is -so unbearable-.

Walking around the Plaza in an aimless mode, disorientated and faraway. I kept thinking if only you were here with me right now. Wouldn't that be nice..