*blessed*
I thank God for everyone whom He has placed in my life. For all of them have an important part to play for what I have achieved today. Each a blessing, such overwhelming bliss. I am ever so grateful to the Lord. Thank you Father for seeing me through all these years and it is really amazing to know that in the years to come, there will be even more colourful and greater things to look forward to. Also, knowing that You will always be with me.
Kevin
I am going to miss your presence at the shop and cell. You have been such a great friend and brother to me. Even though I won't be hanging out much at the shop when school begins, reminiscing of the times we had being there for one another etches deeply in my heart. I will never forget this. And you. I look forward to seeing you soon in the shop and cell!.. Take care ya. ;)