Dienstag, Mai 28, 2002



How nice to see you after 48+hours later..Your smile, your face, you.. I wished we could go somewhere, just the two of us and catch up from where we have left. This could be detrimental in the long run. If it persists, that is.

Never mind 'cause tomorrow, we're going to ikea for lunch and shop for bean bags!! So kool! I hope the excitement doesn't follow me to bed though..

===

Dinner @ Breeks was okay. I wouldn't comment on the food and service though- Felt totally out-of-place because I didn't have someone to talk to. A decent chat. No. Wanted to get the hell outta there if it were not for Jo. Met Marc at AMK but decided to head for home because I didn't wanna go to his place or hang out. I was dead lethargic. What did I do the night before? Why am I always restless when I haven't been doing anything strenuous or even anything at all?